Our first priority is to ensure that our staff and customers are safe and to maintain public health in-line with the most recent Government advice announced on 12.7.21. At the same time, all of our customers will play a critical role in keeping homes and businesses across the UK and Ireland safe and secure.
Even though we are open and operating as normal, we must do everything we can to ensure that everyone remains safe.
Online/Telephone Ordering Service
Our telephone lines are open for online and telephone orders/enquiries Mon-Fri 8am-5pm and Saturdays 9am-1pm.
Our next day courier delivery service continues as normal. You can continue to place your orders until 3pm for next day delivery. Please note although we have not experienced any issues with goods getting to customers the following day please allow another 24 hours for your parcel to arrive due to the demand on couriers at the moment. We will always do our best to keep our customers updated with the tracking of their order and we will advise of any delays if we are notified. Please contact us if you do not receive your order on time and we will chase this up for you.
Our couriers are working to all social distancing guidelines and there will be no contact with the recipient on delivery. We are also implementing strict social distancing measures in house.
Our store will remain open as normal 8am-5pm Monday to Friday and Saturdays 9am-1pm.
We are open to both trade and retail customers for all requirements. We ask that only two customers are permitted in the store at any one time and customers entering the store are advised to wear a face covering but this is no longer compulsory as of 19.7.21
We have installed a screen on our counter in store to protect both staff and customers, we also ask that the customers maintain a reasonable distance from other customers and staff who may be in store at the same time. Customers can also make use of our sanitizing stations in store.
We ask all customers not to visit our store if you or anyone you have come into contact with have developed any symptoms related to CoronaVirus or if you are unwell.
Customers are able to scan our track and trace details which can be found on posters in store.
Call Out Service
We are still offering a full 24 hour emergency call out service. We have still implemented some safety measures, we will attend site and tend to any job in hand the customer requires our assistance.
All work undertaken will be done with the below social distancing measures in place, please see details below –
- Our locksmiths will ensure they sanitise their hands before entering any customer’s property.
- The working area will be fully wiped down after completion with antiseptic products.
- Payments will be taken through our banking app wherever possible, all we require is for the customer to have their bank card to hand. Other methods of payment will still be accepted except for cheques.
- We will try and maintain a 2m distance from customers wherever possible.
- Our Engineers will ask all customers if they would like us to wear a mask or not for the duration of us carrying out any work.
- Although we are very grateful at the offer of refreshments from customers at present we will not be able to accept such gestures.
- Our engineers will not ask to use any of your toilet facilities.
- We ask any customers who have symptoms or are unwell refrain from calling us out until your self isolation period is over.
All of our staff will not be present at work if they or anyone they have been in contact with develop any symptoms connected to CoronaVirus or if they feel unwell in any way. Self isolation guidelines will apply.
We will continue to monitor everything and update when necessary. If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to contact us 0800 197 6885
Please keep safe and take care.
Nicky England (Managing Director)